Pit is located at 63 West Herron Creek Rd, Republic, WA 99166.
Permitted for portable concrete and asphalt batch plants.
We provide a very efficient production site that has:
- Road building materials.
- Mostly exposed materials, which are easier to excavate.
- Minimal overburden.
- Easy set up for dozer trap, and minimal hauling and tramming.
- Large stock pile sites available.
- Crusher pad in place for shorter truck hauling.
- Scale site available.
- Easy reclamation.
- Two established truck approaches.
- 3 phase power available.
- Drilled fresh water well and 18” x 17’ well for truck draw.
Sand & Rock
- The West Herron Creek Pit site is located south of Curlew Lake and North of Republic, Washington.
- The deposit is mostly pebbles, cobbles, and boulders within an unsorted matrix of sand and silt, and is generally covered with 6" to 10" of top soil.
- The pit supplies sand and rocks up to 18”.
- The pit contains mostly exposed materials, which are easier to excavate.
Email us to learn more about how we can make your next project go more smoothly....