The West Herron Creek Pit is a highly efficient production site that is easily set up for a dozer trap, and minimal hauling and tramming. The pit is permitted for portable concrete and asphalt batch plants.
The pit site has everything you need to be up and running quickly and efficiently:
- Road building materials.
- Mostly exposed materials, which are easier to excavate.
- Minimal overburden.
- Easy set up for dozer trap, and minimal hauling and tramming.
- Large stock pile sites available.
- Crusher pad in place for shorter truck hauling.
- Scale site available.
- Easy reclamation.
- Two established truck approaches.
- 3 phase power available.
- Drilled fresh water well and 18” x 17’ well for truck draw.
Sand & Rock
West Herron Creek Pit supplies quality raw materials for road building, screening and crushing contractors.
- The West Herron Creek Pit site is located south of Curlew Lake and North of Republic, Washington.
- The deposit is mostly pebbles, cobbles, and boulders within an unsorted matrix of sand and silt, and is generally covered with 6" to 10" of top soil.
- The pit supplies sand and rocks up to 18”.
- The pit contains mostly exposed materials, which are easier to excavate.
Our pit is conveniently located near communities, highways, and services that make a project go smoothly and economically:
- Central to north and south Ferry County, WA.
- Easy and close access to HWY 21.
- Conveniently located close to:
- Portable septic pumping services and sani-cans.
- Pit on-site camping available.
Email us to learn more about how we can make your next project go more smoothly....